The TC722 is an all-in-one Transport Layer Tester released by Deviser to support full protocol testing at rates up to 10Gbps.
The TC722 provides expert analysis for next-generation high-speed Metro and Carrier Transport networks, validating
performance and connectivity while cutting OPEX and CAPEX.
It is an efficient testing tool for service providers to satisfy client service level agreements (SLAs).
The TC722 is ideal for any transport testing task. It is fully equipped for Ethernet performance assessment; Metro Ethernet/SONET/SDH, and Mobile Backhaul installation,
activation, or maintenance; point-to-point Ethernet access deployment; online troubleshooting for real-time information flow; and more. The tester supports multiple communication
protocols to meet different testing requirements, including SyncE, IEEE 1588v2, E1/T1, SDH/SONET, and OTN.
• Network engineering site installation and activation test
• Service providers can evaluate data transmission network performance with complete end-to-end testing
• PTN/IPRAN network configuring and performance testing
• Local, Metro Ethernet construction, deployment and maintenance
• Communication Teaching and Research