Brought to you by Deviser Instruments Inc, the AE8500 is a highprecision, high-resolution spectrometer with a wavelength range of 1250 ~ 1650nm. Users can test optical signals with excellent accuracy, and the 12.1″ LCD touchscreen and concise UI design make the AE8500 easy to master. It also provides customizable CWDM/DWDM testing, in-band OSNR, light source, EDFA, fiber probe, auto testing, and more. The AE8500 meets the optical spectrum analysis requirements for several years to come – at superior cost-performance.
• Measures optical power input of +20dBm ~ -70dBm, over a wavelength range of 1250 ~ 1650nm
• OSNR dynamic range exceeds 35dB
• 12.1″ touchscreen optimized for ease of use
• Fast scan displays both full wavelength range and detailed spectrum view
• Good stability and consistency
• Complete user data interface supports LAN connection, USB, SD card, GPIB, and more
The AE8500’s main measurement mode shows the spectrum trace in split-screen format. View detailed peaks and valleys in the central window, with the overall waveform in the top-right for the perfect balance of broad and narrow analysis.
The AE8500 offers a broad suite of optical measurement modes, granting technicians a complete picture of the test signal. These include EDFA (erbium-doped fiber amplifier), FP-LD (Fabry-Perot laser diode), and DFB (distributed-feedback laser diode).
OSA Technical Parameters
Wavelength range: 1250nm ~ 1650nm
Wavelength uncertainty: ± 0.05nm
Resolution bandwidth: 0.06nm
Wavelength repeatability: ± 0.01nm
PDL @ 1550nm: ± 0.1dB
Power uncertainty: ± 0.5nm
Power input range: -70 ~ +20dBm; max power 23dBm
OSNR / ORL: >35dB / >45dB (APC)
Dynamic range: >-36dB @ ± 0.2nm; >-45dB @ ± 0.4nm