The new NaviTEK NT is a network cable tester for troubleshooting and maintenance of active and passive copper and fibre networks. Incorporating an improved graphical interface NaviTEK NT allows network technicians to pinpoint and solve network connectivity issues faster than ever before. Subsequently, tests can be saved as pdf reports and shared with colleagues and clients using the free TREND AnyWare™ app.
*** Now includes a touchscreen ***
- Network troubleshooting – pinpoint and solve network connectivity issues quickly
- Network service detection – port info, IP/MAC addresses and operates on VLAN
- Monitor network traffic – real time display of broadcast network traffic
- Copper and fibre cable tests – wiremap, distance to fault, PoE, optical power indication
- Professional PDF reports – send them from the site using the free IDEAL AnyWARE app
Test Mode Selection
A test mode selection is shown on the start screen allowing users to easily choose between Auto-detect, Cable, Switch and Network. Also in instances where switches are configured to deny any unapproved devices, the NaviTEK NT will now display LLDP/CDP port information when connected due to its passive testing mode.
Fibre Cabling Pass/Fail
The NaviTEK NT will indicate a Pass or Fail when testing fibre cabling. Clear colour coded on screen indications of Pass (Green) and Fail (Red) help technicians judge optical Rx power level more easily, as well as eliminating any guess work for technicians with limited knowledge of optical levels. The Pass/Fail threshold simply needs to be defined by the user in Setup from the main network test screen.
Port & network summary info
Press the Autotest button to display summary information and allow for detailed inspection of network parameters.
VLAN detection & operation
Automatic detection of VLAN ID’s allows the user to configure NaviTEK NT for operation on a VLAN.
Real time display of broadcast network traffic shown as a percentage of port speed for the previous 60 minutes.
CDP/LLDP/EDP port information
Show port information using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP), Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and Extreme Discovery Protocol (EDP).
Display list of IP and MAC addresses of every device connected to the network.
View network illustration to verify test results of each network component.
Today, network technicians have a broad selection of software troubleshooting tools at their disposal and whilst useful in certain situations and environments they do have limitations. NaviTEK NT on the other hand offers a comprehensive suite of test and troubleshooting functionality only found on dedicated hand-held testers:-
- Copper and fibre test interfaces
- Fast detection of link and IP information including duplex, speed, port ID, VLAN, DNS, DHCP, Gateway status and IP address
- Detects services such as ISDN, POTS and PoE
- Accurate wire mapping including length measurement and distance to fault
- Rugged, compact design permits use in confined spaces
- Not susceptible to virus and malware attack
R153001 – 1 x NaviTEK NT test unit, 1 x Remote unit No. 1, 4 x AA dry cell batteries (non-rechargeable), 2 x Patch cables – 30cm, Cat. 5e STP, 1 x Quick reference guide, 1 x Carry case
NAVITEK NT PLUS
R151005 – 1 x NaviTEK NT Plus test unit with touchscreen, 1 x remote unit No. 1, 1 x rechargeable power module 1 x PSU EU/UK/US adapters, 2 x patch cables – 30cm, Cat. 5e STP, USB Wi-Fi adapter, 1 x quick reference guide, 1 x carry case
NAVITEK NT PRO
R151006 – 1 x NaviTEK NT PRO test unit with touchscreen, 1 x Remote unit No. 1, 1 x Rechargeable Power Module 1 x PSU EU/UK/US adaptors, 2 x Patch cables – 30cm, Cat. 5e STP, USB Wi-Fi adapter, 1 x Quick reference guide, 1 x Carry case
Manuals, Software, Brochures