The new MSAT™ 16 is designed to easily size and access fibres in buffer tubes ranging from 1 to 3 mm diameters in mid-span applications.
- Safe, compact & ergonomic design fits comfortably in hand for easy operation without risk of injury.
- 16 unique diameter settings accommodate buffer tubes ranging from 1 mm to 3 mm.
- Built-in sizing channels quickly determine proper setting for a wide variety of buffer tubes.
- Patent-pending design features a self-aligning, easy-to-load buffer tube channel that supports & guides the tube through precision shaving operation.
- Polymer construction is lightweight & durable.
- Spring-loaded design eliminates need to lock or clamp tool while in use.
- Fixed stainless steel blades require no adjustments and replace easily.