As the industry’s advanced PON-specific power meter, FHP3P01 PON Power Meter is the flagship of Grandway’s line of testing instruments specifically intended for FTTH and FTTP systems. It is the ideal tool for FTTH/FTTP service activation and troubleshooting.Service Activation Testing:
Optimizing network reliability requires that all PON signals be measured all the way through service activation to ensure they meet established standards. FHP3P01 offers the features to address this need:
- Pass-through connection for ONT signal measurement and simultaneous measurement of all PON signals.
- Filtered detectors for individual measurement of each wavelength.
- Upstream burst detection at 1310nm.
Throughout the maintenance phase, various transmission problems, like fiber cuts, damaged/dirty connectors, macro bending, optical transmitter failure, etc. may ultimately cause signal loss or degradation. Benefit from FHP3P01 troubleshooting functionalities:
- Quick, on-site test and measurement of PON signals, anywhere on the network.
- Fault identification and isolation.
- Hand-held and battery operated
- FTF LCD Display with high resolution
- Filtered measurements with distinct power display
- Simultaneous measurement and display power lever of 1310,1490,1550nm WL
- Pass/fail function available. Up to10 user defined threshold
- Ability to upgrade software through USB interface
- 1000 sets data storage
- Software to generate Test Report
|-40dBm~ 10dBm||-40dBm~ 10dBm||-40dBm~ 20dBm|
|Burst Measurement Range
(1310nm Bursted Signal)
|Data Storage||1,000 sets|
|Display||2.8 inch TFT LCD|
|Refresh Rate of Display||2.5Hz|
|Threshold||10sets (configured via PC-based software)|
|Number of Ports||2 (1 for ONU, 1 for OLT & video)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50°C|
|Relative Humidity||0%~95%, non-condensing|
|Power Supply||1.2V*4pcs Ni-MH AA; 12V AC/DC Adapter|
|Battery Life||>20 hours|
|2*FC/PC adapters, 2*SC/PC adapters, 3*ceramic sleeves, 4*AA rechargeable batteries, AC/DC adapter, USB cable, test report, carrying bag, CD software, user manual|
|2*ST adapters (model: N000500);
male FC to female LC adapter for LC connector (model: HD078)
|2*FC/APC adapters, 2*SC/APC adapters|