To keep up in today’s rapidly evolving wireless communications market, you need tools that enable you to efficiently maintain legacy networks in addition to the new 3G and 4G networks now being installed. And with rate of market expansion, you’re being required to service more base stations than ever before. This means completing sweeps quickly, performing calibrations instantly, and implementing fast trace naming while in the field.
In addition, easyTest Tools™ allows experienced users to Create, Deliver, and Display on-screen work instructions for Cable and Antenna testers. These work instructions make life easier for less-experienced cable and antenna sweepers.
- Cable and Antenna Analyzer: 2 MHz – 4 GHz
- Return Loss, VSWR, Cable Loss, Distance-To-Fault, Smith Chart, 1-Port Phase
- Field-proven design: Four-hour battery life, rugged, compact, lightweight, daylight viewable display
- USB connectivity, built-in touch screen keyboard
- Intuitive menu-driven touch screen user interface
- Standard three-year warranty (battery one-year warranty)
- 2-port Transmission Measurements
- Internal Bias Tee
- High Accuracy Power Meter, GPS