- 9 kHz to 2.4 GHz
- 1 Hz resolution
- -140 to +13 dBm, 0.1 dB resolution
- Linear and logarithmic sweep mode
- AM, FM, Phase, Pulse, FSK Modulation
- 3.9 kHz Bessel filtered FSK
- RRP to 50 W
- Sine, triangular and square two-tone modulation source
- Excellent rack space efficiency
- Simple operation through menu selection of modes
- GPIB and RS-232 Control
The Marconi 2024 signal generator is portable and lightweight and offers a carrier frequency of 9 kHz to 2.4 GHz. The 2024 is suitable for a wide range of applications in laboratory, production, service and maintenance environments. The GPIB facility allows the unit to be included in ATE systems for faster manufacturing throughput.
The RS-232 interface, with a common command set to the GPIB facility, simplifies remote control of the signal generator in basic test systems and allows control via a modem.