- Frequency range: 10 kHz-1050 MHz
- +13 dBm to -127 dBm level range in 0.1 dB steps
- AM and FM, Internal and External
- Internal 400 Hz and 1000 Hz modulation oscillator
- Relative frequency and amplitude
- Volts/dBm conversion
- Stores/Recall Memory
- Master/Slave for frequency, amplitude, and modulation step controlled by IEEE-488 Interface
The 6060B is a fully programmable, synthesized signal generator covering frequencies from 0.01 to 1050 MHz and amplitudes from -127 to +13 dBm. Special features include flexible parameter programming, responsive performance, built-in self tests, and as an option, an IEEE-488 interface.
The 6060B is designed for RF applications that require good frequencyu accuracy, flexible modulation ability, and moderate spectral purity. The 6060B is well suited for testing a wide variety of RF receivers and RF devices, such as filters, amplifiers, and mixers.