Fujikura 70S ::: World's fastest and most robust core alignment fusion splicer.
Availability: In Stock
The 70S is the latest addition to Fujikura's fusion splicer range and has been specifically designed to be more ergonomic, faster and have greater durability than the 60S, reducing splicing time to just seven seconds.
• Automated and programmable wind protector
• 14-second automated tube heater
• Fully robust for shock, dust and moisture
• Li-Ion battery with 200 splices/shrinks per charge
• 5 mm cleave length for splice on connector or small package needs
• Sheath clamp or fibre holder operation
• On-board training and support videos
• Internet software upgrades
• Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation
The new design streamlines the steps required to complete splices, resulting in greater productivity. 'Configurable automation' features allow you to customise the operation of the machine to best suit your particular splicing technique and process.
A new programmable 'automatic wind protector' closes and begins the splicing process after clamping the fibres in position or pressing the 'set' button. Once the splice is completed, not only is the wind protector opened, but one of the sheath clamps, you decide which, is automatically raised making removal of the fibres fast and easy!
Similarly, the 'clamshell' design of the tube heater clamps the splice protection sleeve and applies heat from both sides which results in a reduced shrink time of just 14 seconds!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: