Anritsu MT9083B ::: OTDR 40/39/38dB Tri-Wavelength
Product Code: MT9083B
Availability: In Stock
- Ready to test in less than 15 seconds…and all day without recharging
- Enhanced outdoor display option for excellent visibility – even in direct sunlight
- Specialized testing modes simplify operation
- High resolution and high dynamic range ensure thorough and complete fiber evaluation
- Intelligent analysis software identifies problem splices, connectors and even macrobends
- Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
- IP testing option verifies throughput, frame loss and point-to-point connectivity
- Test up to four wavelengths with a single unit – single mode, multimode or both
- Unique in-service testing without the need for external filters
- Verify connector quality with optional connector inspection microscope
MT9083B Performance Series Features
- Expanded dynamic range up to 42dB
- Complete testing of PON-based FTTx networks featuring up to 1x64 splits
- Fast measurement speed and distance with minimal deadzone
- Exclusive, user-selectable, dual circuit design allowing unit optimization for high resolution or enhanced range
- Efficient realtime sweeping with high signal level for quick fiber verification
Until now, installing and maintaining optical networks required technicians to carry a variety of equipment which was not only cumbersome, but also expensive. Hearing this common complaint, Anritsu engineers have developed their new line of MT9083 ACCESS Master OTDRs. The MT9083B test sets are designed to make your measurement experience simple and error-free with true one-button fault location, pass/fail classification, automated file saving and naming and even a macrobend detection feature for identifying installation issues. They feature multiple wavelengths and options to satisfy any network testing requirement: access or metro, FTTx or LAN...all without straining your budget.
For customers installing and maintaining metro area or core networks, the ACCESS Master offers an automated fiber construction application and multiple wavelengths including specialty applications such as 1383 nm for certifying legacy fibers for CWDM upgrades.
For FTTx networks, the MT9083 series provides both optical testing for optical splits up to a 1x128, plus quality of service (QoS) verification via the IP testing option. With the IP option, continuity, download speed, throughput and frame loss of Gigabit Ethernet links can be verified up to full line rate. It also features a unique way to troubleshoot live PON based, FTTx networks without additional costly and complicated external filters.
Additional features include an integrated light source and power meter plus options to customize the unit including higher range power meters, visual fault locator (VFL) and connector inspection microscope to ensure complete network evaluation with a single tool.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: