IDEAL NaviTEK IE ::: Copper and Fibre Troubleshooter
Product Code: NaviTEK IE
Availability: In Stock
- Display network configuration: IPv4 / IPv6 compatible
- Wiremap for miswires, split pairs, opens and shorts
- Distance to opens and shorts (TDR)
- PoE/PoE+ detection and load test
- Tone generator for cable tracing
- Autotest button performs Ping and Traceroute test (network mode)
- Hub blink for port identification
- DHCP client
- Switch speed detection: 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- User-exchangeable RJ45 inserts
- Support for up to 12 wiremap remotes
- Backlit colour screen
- Autotest button performs suite of network tests: Internet connectivity (Ping, DNS, Gateway, Traceroute) and NetScan
- Network Probe (NET TEST) provides detailed network information of each device
- Port identification using EDP/ CDP/ LLDP protocols
- VLAN detection
- Traffic utilisation bar graph
- Generate test reports (PDF or CSV)
- Send test reports from your mobile device using IDEAL AnyWARE App
- Logon using 802.1x protocol
- Optical interface with power level and pass/fail indication with supported SFP
- Loopback mode for transmission testing on both copper and fibre interfaces
- Custom wiremap
- M12 PROFINET Cable Testing
- PROFINET Fibre Cable Testing
- Traffic light network health check
- Device LED flash to locate devices faster
- NETMAP compare: Identify changes in the network
- Configure node settings without need for laptops
- List all network node details ie IP Address, Vendor details, Software version etc
- Ability to reset device to factory defaults
- Device alarm/error detection
- Professional Industrial Ethernet PDF Reports
The IDEAL Networks NaviTEK IE Copper and Fibre Troubleshooter for PROFINET Industrial Ethernet Networks is for commissioning, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of PROFINET Industrial, and standard Ethernet IP Ethernet networks. Designed to simplify the process, the NaviTEK IE identifies network nodes and configuration without requiring a PC and speciality software. An easy to understand system health check pinpoints potential issues before they become network failures. Automatically discover cable, network or device configuration/faults with the touch of a button. To prove the network has been commissioned successfully, NaviTEK IE provides professional PDF reports that can be shared with colleagues and clients using the free IDEAL AnyWare mobile app.
Using the RJ45 or M12 interfaces the NaviTEK IE offers a wiremap specifically designed for PROFINET Industrial Ethernet networks and Standard Ethernet networks.
- Displays the correct wiring colours for the protocol used
- Supported cable types - 4 twisted wires / 2 twisted pairs / 4 twisted pairs
- Measures the cable length
- Determine where and what the cable fault is including split pairs/opens/shorts/miswires
Using the optional SFP module the NaviTEK IE measures optical power and provides a good, satisfactory or poor indication of received power.
- Poor power levels are a good indication of dirty connectors and kinked or damaged cabling
- An optional 100Mb/s SFP media converter is available to access a 100Mb/s optical link
Why is NaviTEK IE Better Than Other Cable Testers?
- Accurate distance to fault using Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR)
- Tests every wire in the data cable not every pair to help isolate issues that other testers cannot find
- Supports standard and non-standard cabling as the wiremap can be customised to your specific cabling
Correct Network Issues Using Discovery And Configuration Tools
The NaviTEK IE will discover the following list of faults:
- Incorrect device names
- Duplicate IP addresses
- Packet loss
If node configuration faults are found, easily correct them using the simple configure tool
Discover Mis-configured Devices That Cause Network Conflict
The NETMAP comparison tool can also perform a scan of the entire network to identify all active devices and save this for comparison to future NETMAPS. This enables easy identification of new or removed network devices, incorrectly configured devices or configuration changes, such as those caused by automatic firmware updates.
Find Intermittent Issues With Event Log
The NaviTEK IE will record key network errors for up to 48 hours including the following parameters. This will help determine if a problem is with the cabling, node, PLC or the network configuration.
- Device status
- Input/output errors
Display And Validate Network Node Details Quickly
The NaviTEK IE uses the following protocols to display the most important network node parameters.
- Discovery and Control Protocol (DCP)
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
Perform Health Checks To Identify Issues Before Network Failures Occur
The health check feature provides a quick indication of how each of your devices are performing with an easy to understand traffic light system. By clicking on each device you will see why your device is categorised as amber or red and corrective action can be taken.
NaviTEK IE automatically generates test reports in PDF or CSV format. The summary page of each report can be customised to include logo, company and operator details. Choose between 3 different reports than can show either passed, failed or all test reports in each report:
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: