Anritsu MS2090A ::: RF Spectrum Analyzer Field Master Pro
Product Code: MS2090A
Availability: In Stock
• 9 kHz to 9/14/20/26.5/32/43.5/54 GHz
• DANL: -164 dBm (with preamp)
• TOI: +20 dBm (typical)
• Analysis bandwidth: 100 MHz
• Amp range: DANL to +30 dBm
• Phase noise at 1 GHz: -110 dBc/Hz @ 100 kHz offset (typical)
• Demodulation: 5GNR, RF, and modulation quality plus SSB signal analysis
• Resolution bandwidth (RBW): 1 Hz to 10 MHz
• RTSA bandwidth: 20 MHz to 100 MHz
• Amplitude accuracy: < 14 GHz ± 1.3 dB (± 0.5 dB, typical)
Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 9/14/20/26.5/32/43.5/54 GHz
Anritsu’s Field Master Pro MS2090A RF spectrum analyzer delivers performance never previously available in a compact, handheld instrument. With continuous frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 54 GHz, the Field Master Pro MS2090A is specifically designed to meet the challenges a full range of other wireless technologies in use today, including: 5G, wireless backhaul, aerospace/defense, satellite systems, and radar.
The Field Master Pro MS2090A delivers the highest levels of RF performance available in a handheld, touchscreen spectrum analyzer, with a displayed average noise level (DANL) of -164 dBm and Third Order Intercept (TOI) of +20 dBm (typical). This makes measurements such as spectrum clearing, radio alignment, harmonic, and distortion even more accurate than previously possible. For modulation measurements on digital systems, 100 MHz modulation bandwidth coupled with best-in-class phase noise performance maximizes measurement precision, while ±0.5 dB typical amplitude accuracy provides confidence when testing transmitter power and spurious.
Ruggedized for field use, all versions provide a comprehensive range of features to speed and simplify measurement, as well as enhance usability. RTSA spans of 20 MHz (standard) to 100 MHz (optional) provide capability for cellular interference monitoring to full ISM band signal analysis. In addition to being a full span swept tuned spectrum analyzer, all versions include a spectrogram display that helps monitor the RF spectrum for intermittent or interfering signals. Integrated channel power and occupied bandwidth measurements simplify the measuring and characterizing of common radio transmission. IQ data capture of 5G frames enables the capture and saving of IQ data for off-line processing on a PC using standard data analysis tools.
MS2090A-0709 9 kHz to 9 GHz
MS2090A-0714 9 kHz to 14 GHz
MS2090A-0720 9 kHz to 20 GHz
MS2090A-0726 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz
MS2090A-0732 9 kHz to 32 GHz
MS2090A-0743 9 kHz to 43.5 GHz
MS2090A-0754 9 kHz to 54 GHz
DANL (w/preamp): -164 dBm
TOI: +20 dBm
Analysis bandwidth: 100 MHz
Demodulation: 5GNR, RF, and modulation quality plus SSB signal analysis
Amplitude range: DANL to +30 dBm
Phase noise at 1 GHz: -110 dBc/Hz @ 100 kHz offset (typical)
Resolution bandwidth: (RBW) 1 Hz to 10 MHz
Input: SWR 1.5
Amplitude accuracy: < 14 GHz ±1.3 dB (±0.5 dB typical)
RTSA bandwidth: 20 MHz to 100 MHz
Delivering the highest levels of performance available in a handheld RF spectrum analyzer, the Field Master Pro MS2090A instrument gives field engineers and technicians unparalleled measurement accuracy previously reserved for only benchtop instruments.
• Interference hunting and spectrum clearing networks – fast sweep speeds, low distortion front-end, and spectrogram display help deploy new network efficiently, ensuring spectrums are clear and validating that all legacy users have stopped all transmission.
• Broadcast transmitter analysis – a comprehensive range of transmitter measurements – including: harmonic, spurious, occupied bandwidth, channel power, and adjacent channel power – ensures conformity to regulatory requirements
• Microwave radio links – with a frequency option up to 54 GHz and exceptional sensitivity for dish alignment, power and modulation bandwidth can be verified during installation or maintenance testing with a waveguide horn antenna.
• Satellite system monitoring – ideal for monitoring downlink signals to search for interference and noise
• 5GNR base station measurement – validate the performance of the gNB base station with essential measurements that are in full compliance with 3GPP TS 38.104 V15, including: ◦frequency error
◦ time offset
◦ cell/sector ID
◦ modulation quality
◦ unwanted emissions
◦ occupied bandwidth
◦adjacent channel leakage ratio
◦ transmitter spurious to 12.75 GHz
◦ synchronization signal block (SSB)
• 5G coverage mapping – receive a clear representation of the signal strength of 5G transmitters over intended geographic area by continuously measuring RF data – including 5G channel power, EIRP, or RSRP – with results graphically displayed on a digital map or building floor plan.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: