Albedo Net.Storm ::: Network Emulator IP/UDP/TCP Impairments
Product Code: Net.Storm
Availability: In Stock
Net.Storm is hardware based impairments generator, equipped with double GbE ports, battery operated, fast and full-featured, can emulate the dynamics of real Ethernet / IP networks in terms of packet impairments.
* Hardware based
* High accuracy
* World first hand-held battery operated instrument
* Verify 100% the stability of network nodes and terminals
* Check the tolerance of services to QoS degradation
* Assured Service and SLA
* Minimize investment risks
* Easy identification of degradation sources
* Gigabit performance
* Testing IPTV / VoIP / Multiplay developments
* Complex topologies support
* Replication of real traffic conditions
NetStorm generates those perturbances typical of IP and Carrier Ethernet to test applications, devices and protocols that should be tolerant with packet delay, jitter, loss, duplication, reordering, error and bandwidth variations.
Have a look and try this flexible tool, you will love it after discovering how the latest FPGA can overcome previous limitations in accuracy, space or performance. NetStorm enables engineers to model and modify arbitrary performance dynamics including packet delay, jitter, bandwidth limitations, congestion, packet loss, errors and duplication on live IP packets.
* Network Design.
* IP Applications Development
* VoD, and real/time services.
* Approval and Acceptance Tests
* QoS verification in Internet-like networks
* Emulation network conditions
* Protocol testing
* IP / Ethernet vendors
* Developers of IP applications
* IP Protocol experts
* Triple Play service providers
* R&D, Universities, Labs
* VoIP, IPTV, HSI designers
* Megaco, H.323, SIP testing
* Satellite communications
* Submarine links
* HD Television test
Rack or Hand-held?
Net.Storm is presented in two formats:
1. the tradicional 1U rack-mounted,
2. hand-held self contained box.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: