Rigol DS2202E ::: 2 channel, 200 MHz Bandwidth
Product Code: DS2202E
Availability: In Stock
Bandwidth: 200 MHz
Sample Rate (max.): 1 GSa/s per channel
Waveform Capture Rate: 50000 wfms/s
Memory Depth: 28 Mpts
The Rigol DS2202E is a very high quality two channel digital storage oscilloscope. It features a real-time sample rate of up to 1 GSa/s per channel and a bandwidth of 200 MHz.
The Rigol oscilloscopes are equipped with well designed and easy to use controls offering comprehensive ease-of-use functions for all measuring tasks. The menu navigation is intuitive and available in several languages.
This high performance standard not only ensures capturing real-time instantaneous signals, but also observes details of repeated signals. The DS2202E has a refresh rate of up to 50.000 wfms/s, enabling users to capture instantaneous signals, as well as abnormal signals more quickly. It also helps to enhance the waveform capturing ability and to expedite a circuit debug course. The quality of the Rigol oscilloscopes is comparable to Agilent and Tektronix oscilloscopes.
The particularly large TFT color displays are very easy to read. Thanks to an intelligent system for displaying or masking information, the largest possible area is always available for displaying signals. The signal curves, the FFT display, and other functions can be shown simultaneously on the display.
• 200 MHz bandwidth model
• 2 analog channels, 50 Ω input impedance (standard)
• Vertical range: 500 μV/div ~ 10 V/div
• Real-time sample rate: up to 1 GSa/s on both channels
• Memory depth: up to 28 Mpts on both channels
• Waveform capture rate: up to 50,000 wfms/s
• Real-time hardware waveform recording, playback, and analysis of up to 65,000
• Captured frames
• Various serial trigger and decode (RS232/UART, I2C, SPI, CAN and LIN)
• Complete connectivity: USB DEVICE, USB Host, LAN, and optional GPIB
• 8-inch WVGA (800×480), 256-level intensity grading display
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: