Ideal NaviTEK NT ::: Copper & Fiber Network Trouble Shooter
Product Code: NaviTEK NT
Availability: In Stock
* Network troubleshooter (copper/fiber)
* PoE, service detection and port information
* Real time display of network traffic
* Test storage and PDF reporting
* Cable tracing/distance to fault (TDR)
* Supports IDEAL AnyWARE App
The new NaviTEK NT is a network tester for troubleshooting and maintenance of active and passive copper and fiber networks. Incorporating an improved graphical interface NaviTEK NT allows network technicians to pinpoint and solve network connectivity issues faster than ever before. Subsequently, tests can be saved as pdf reports and shared with colleagues and clients using the free IDEAL AnyWare™ app.
Today, network technicians have a broad selection of software troubleshooting tools at their disposal and whilst useful in certain situations and environments they do have limitations. NaviTEK NT on the other hand offers a comprehensive suite of test and troubleshooting functionality only found on dedicated hand-held testers:-
• Copper and fiber test interfaces
• Fast detection of link and IP information including duplex, speed, port ID, VLAN, DNS, DHCP, Gateway status and IP address
• Detects services such as ISDN, POTS and PoE
• Accurate wire mapping including length measurement and distance to fault
• Rugged, compact design permits use in confined spaces
• Not susceptible to virus and malware attack
1 x NaviTEK NT test unit, 1 x Remote unit No. 1, 4 x AA dry cell batteries (non-rechargeable), 2 x Patch cables - 30cm, Cat. 5e STP, 1 x Quick reference guide, 1 x Carry case
Performs tests for copper cabling and networks, including:
Display network configuration - IPv4 /IPv6 compatible
• Advanced wiremap for miswires, split pairs, opens and shorts
• Distance to opens and shorts (TDR)
• PoE/PoE+ detection
• Tone generator for cable tracing
• Ping and Traceroute testing
• Hub blink for port identification
• DHCP client
• Switch detection - 10/100/1000 Mb/s
• User-exchangeable RJ45 inserts
• Support for up to 12 wiremap remotes
• Backlit color screen
Test Mode Selection
A test mode selection is shown on the start screen allowing users to easily choose between Auto-detect, Cable, Switch and Network. Also in instances where switches are configured to deny any unapproved devices, the NaviTEK NT will now display LLDP/CDP port information when connected due to its passive testing mode.
Fiber Cabling Pass/Fail
The NaviTEK NT will indicate a Pass or Fail when testing fiber cabling. Clear color coded on screen indications of Pass (Green) and Fail (Red) help technicians judge optical Rx power level more easily, as well as eliminating any guess work for technicians with limited knowledge of optical levels. The Pass/Fail threshold simply needs to be defined by the user in Setup from the main network test screen.
Port & network summary info
Press the Autotest button to display summary information and allow for detailed inspection of network parameters.
VLAN detection & operation
Automatic detection of VLAN ID’s allows the user to configure NaviTEK NT for operation on a VLAN.
Real time display of broadcast network traffic shown as a percentage of port speed for the previous 60 minutes.
CDP/LLDP/EDP port information
Display list of IP and MAC addresses of every device connected to the network.
View network illustration to verify test results of each network component.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: