EasySplicer Fusion Splicer ::: Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer
Availability: In Stock
The EASY-SPLICER is Swedish made device that allows for quick and precise splicing of optical fibers with excellent performance. Due to its compact dimensions, the devices is particularly recommended for the implementation of indoor FTTH (Fiber To The Home) installations.
Built-in LCD monitor makes great visibility of spliced fibers and cores adjusting.
• Splicing method: V-grove (cladding alignment)
• Fiber Types: SMF,MMF 50/125 µm fiber, 250 µm primary and 900 µm secondary coated fiber.
• Fiber Handling: Fiber holders, 2 pairs (250 and 900)
• Splice Programs: 2 pre-defined. SMF & MMF
• Typical splice Loss: 0.03dB SMF, 0.01dB MMF
• Typical Cycle time: 7s + 35s (splice cycle+ oven cycle)
• Sleeve Dimensions: Max 64mm length, 2-5mm diameter supported by oven.
• Communication: USB, mini usb plug.
• Memory: Internal 1MB, External SD-Card
• Monitor: LCD, color, 2,8″, 320×240 pixels
• Magnification: Camera 140x
• Operating Environment: 0-40°C, max 95% RH, non-
• Weight: 800g
• Power Sources: External power supply, 6V, 1.25A, 100-240VAC 50-60Hz, Build in Li-Ion battery pack
• Splicing Capacity: 60 splicing cycles
• Additional Features: Loss estimation, Fiber fault detection, SD-card for logging etc.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: