Anritsu MU9090 ::: OTDR
Product Code: MU9090
Availability: In Stock
Anritsu MU909014B/14B1/15B/15B1 OTDR
Introducing the handheld OTDR that does not compromise performance – the µOTDR MU909014B/14B1/15B/15B1 from Anritsu. With performance that rivals traditional OTDRs that are four times the size and more than double the price, the Network Master MT9090A has created a class of test instruments. It features 5 cm resolution for accurate mapping of events, deadzones of less than 1 meter (3-feet) and a dynamic range of up to 37 dB – enough to test over 150 km (90 miles) or PON-based FTTx networks featuring up to a 1 x 64 split. The MT9090A also takes portability to a level by being the handheld OTDR that truly fits in the palm of your hand.
The MT9090A with MU909014x/15x represents a era in optical fiber testing!
* This device comes with Linux software. The customer has a right to obtain, modify and redistribute the source codes of this software. Please request from "Contact Us" at the top of this page. Please understand that we cannot respond to questions concerning the content of Linux source codes.
• High-end OTDR performance in a pocket-size package
• Exclusive, integrated launch fiber provides accurate initial connector measurement without external devices
• Excellent mid-range performance where it matters most
• "Fiber Visualizer" mode simplifies operation, no OTDR knowledge needed
• Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
• Complete PON testing through splitters up to 1 x 64
• High resolution and extremely short deadzones ensure thorough short fiber evaluation
• Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
• High resolution, widescreen color display that is easy to read indoors or out
• Modular platform ensures maximum return on investment
• Compact and lightweight design for maximum portability in the field
• Complete fiber maintenance tool including optical power meter and visible source "red light"
• High performance without a high price
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: