Chauvin Arnoux C.A 1950 ::: Thermographic Camera / Thermal Imaging DiaCAm 2
Product Code: C.A 1950
Availability: In Stock
* Exceptional 13-hour battery life
* Quick startup in under 3 seconds
* An emissivity table which can be enhanced as required
* The possibility of renaming the images and thermograms by site
* Recording and storage of the configurations according to the different applications (building, electrical cabinet, etc.)
* Vocal annotations to record your comments directly on the image
* Connection to current clamps and multimeters: all the necessary measurements simultaneously
Designed and developed for simplified use, it is ideal for all applications in the building,electrical maintenance and mechanical maintenance sector:
* Thermal audits
* Fault detection: thermal bridges, infiltrations, presence of humidity
* Electrical maintenance: detection of faulty contacts, unbalance, etc.
* Mechanical maintenance: detection of wear points, motor overheating, lubrication problems, etc.
It has been specially designed for simplified use:
* Comfortable grip with direct access to the functions with just one hand
* The C.A 1950 is perfectly balanced so that it does not move even when stood on a benchtop.
* The display uses a wide 2.8-inch screen with automatic brightness adjustment.
* The field of view (20°x20°) is equipped with a focus-free function which ensures that the image remains sharp whatever the distance.
* Contextual help guides users to limit the risk of error.
* The C.A 1950 can be used to record voice comments directly on the image.
* The flap protecting the lens is built into the instrument, so it does not get in the way and cannot be lost
The C.A 1950 is a communicating camera which can recover the necessary measurements (current, etc.) from current clamps and multimeters via Bluetooth.
* CAmReport, the software for analysing the thermograms, can be used for close analysis with the help of several tools:
* Cursors (automatic display of the temperature at the point chosen)
* Thermal profile (automatic display of Min/Max/Avg temperatures of the line)
* A square or circle for area analysis
* Results tables automatically and quickly show all the information/analytical tools on the thermogram
* Polygons and polylines for analysing certain areas of the thermogram more precisely
* Emissivity table supplied as standard which can be enhanced by the user
CAmReport can also be used to generate reports automatically based on various different templates provided. These reports can be exported in Word or pdf format. This makes it easier to print and archive them.
* 80 x 80 UFPA microbolometer-type detector, 8 ~14 μm
* IFOV (spatial resolution) 4.4 mrad
* Temperature range 20°C to 250°C
* Display mode: thermal image, real image with automatic parallax compensation. Image merging available with PC software
* Measuring tools: 1 manual cursor+ 1 automatic detection + Min Max on adjustable area + Temperature profile + Isotherm
* Adjustable parameters: emissivity, environmental temperature, distance, relative humidity
* 2 GB (approx. 4,000 images) on micro SD card, up to 32 GB with removable card
* Ingress protection: IP 54
* Weight / dimensions: 700 g with rechargeable batteries / 225x125x83
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: