Chauvin Arnoux OX 7204 ::: 200 MHz Digital Oscilloscope
Product Code: OX 7204
Availability: In Stock
Scopix III is a stand-alone oscilloscope with 4 totally-isolated 600 V channels with 200 MHz bandwidth. It is now equipped with an extended 50k memory (option), considerably increasing the recording durations available.
OSCILLOSCOPE + MULTIMETER + RECORDER + HARMONIC ANALYSER
Ergonomic: 5.7" TFT monochrome or colour touch screen with backlighting for easier reading,
Control: 33 direct command keys / "Windows-like" menus / touch screen.
Rich with original functions, like the whole SCOPIX range, the OX 7204 four-channel 200 MHz digital oscilloscope, a "multi-instrument" with a minimum footprint, provides outstanding performance, thanks in particular to its 12-bit / 2.5 GS/s converter.
- In addition to its advanced triggering functions (pulse width, count, delay, TV), SCOPIX III offers triggering and automatic storage of faults on the basis of the measurement thresholds.
- This OSCILLOSCOPE also has "MATH" functions which can be used to define, for each trace, a mathematical function and a vertical scale with the definition of the true physical unit.
- Thanks to FFT, the qualitative analysis of harmonics, signal distortion and pulse response, and the investigation of noise sources in logic circuits lead to effective diagnostics.
- The multi-channel TRMS digital MULTIMETER - 8,000 counts, 200 kHz - measures amplitudes, resistances, continuity, capacitances, frequencies and temperatures, and performs tests on components. It includes a recorder with windows from 5 min to 24 hours.
- The HX0075 POWER module (option) enables the OX 7204 to perform power measurements: single and three-phase power, display of DPF, harmonic analysis on the apparent power, etc.
- The HARMONIC ANALYZER(optional) can display the first 32 orders for signals with a fundamental frequency between 40 and 450 Hz.
- The 2-channel DIGITAL RECORDER (optional) allows acquisition intervals of 500µs between 2 measurements, for records that can extend over 1 month, based on the monitoring of tolerance thresholds in particular.
- 2-hour fast charging; battery life up to 8 hours
- The patented PROBIX plug-and-play system of accessories ensures rapid implementation of the instrument, with no risk of error. The sensor coefficients, scales, and units and the configurations of the channels are managed automatically; the probes and adapters are recognized as soon as they are connected .
Multi-interface communication: RS232/USB and the Ethernet interface with ScopeNetweb server make it possible to take control of the instrument remotely, and to transfer curves and screen shots without additional software.
Whatever your internet browser, you can dialogue with SCOPIX via its built-in ScopeNet web server
A ScopeNetANDROID application is available from Google Store.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: