ALL-TEST PRO 31™ ::: Motor Circuit Tester Kit
Product Code: AT31
Availability: In Stock
THE PERFECT TOOL FOR TROUBLE SHOOTING, START-UP & QUALITY CONTROL OF AC/DC ELECTRIC MOTORS, GENERATORS OR TRANSFORMERS
• Trouble Shooting - Know in a few minutes what the problem is: electrical or mechanical, coil or rotor, internal fault or ground fault.
• Start-up - Make sure all electrical motors are working in top condition.
• Quality Assurance - Test all incoming motors
• Light PdM - Also suited for limited, manual, Predictive Maintenance.
The hand-held ALL-TEST PRO® 31 incorporates tests for faults to ground, internal faults such as turn-to-turn and coil-to-coil and phase balance. Electric interference from residual or stray currents from test-object or surrounding power sources is measured by an included EMI test.
Testing frequencies are selected from a range of 25 - 800 HZ, which enables the instrument to test fractional as well as large AC/DC motors, generators and transformers, multi or single phase. In addition, the instrument features a revolutionary, patented rotor test, which quickly finds broken rotor bars and casting voids.
The instrument is hand-held and weighs only 1 lb. It provides safe, off-line testing on de-energized machinery and will save the user downtime, unnecessary repairs and on utility bills. It will take the guess-work out of motor trouble shooting and management.
• ALL-TEST PRO-31 Test leads with clamps
• Battery re-charger, 115 or 230 VAC
• Carry Pouch for Shoulder and Belt
• User Manual on CD
• ATF11 Bar to bar test fork for DC armature testing
• Condition Calculator 4.0 Diagnostic Software
• AT31 Protective Glove (Now included)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: